1) I HATE MOSQUITOES I DON'T GO OUTSIDE TO AVOID THEM BUT THEN THEY COME INSIDE AND THEY BITE MY ANYWAY. I HATE ITCHY. I HATE WHEN THEY FLY AROUND MY EARS LIKE BZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZ AND THEN I SLAPPED MYSELF ON ACCIDENT WHEN I TRIED TO KILL ONE.
2) I like Pokemons. I'm playing FireRed. Want to meet my Pokemons?
This is my team right now.
TWO OF THE ANIMATIONS AREN'T WORKING THAT'S SO SAD.
3) There are a disturbing amount of mosquitoes because we had crazy rain and flooding a while back. Bertha and I went and helped clear water out of a warehouse where my dad works. For fiiiiive hoooours. We were sooooore.
4) I might evolve my Growlithe into Arcanine soon. Because Arcanine is cooler looking.
5) I've been loving on [title of show] lately. Still one of my favorite musicals. Word.
6) Last night I was also loving on Jake Epstein. His Melchior is so... quirky and genuine.
7) I was loving on Jake because of another silly Spring Awakening project I've been coding together that I'll post about when I'm finished.
8) Speaking of which, SpringyBlogy. I made it a new theme recently (that I still need to finish up but I'm getting lazy) so it's extra beautiful now. I'm enjoying keeping up with this thing though I wish more other people would come post with meeee. ARE YOU FOLLOWING US ON TWITTER? You know who's following us on Twitter? Productions of Spring Awakening in Ireland and Scotland and several of their cast members. They're lovely and talented people and I'm excited for their productions to get off the ground.
9) They're modeling kids' clothes on Wendy and Bertha and I don't like any of them. They all look like random patterns and junk thrown together.
9a) Oh God why is one of them wearing a fanny pack? Are the 90s coming back?
10) My personal site at stellmond.com is a WordPress blog... and I haven't updated it in forever and I get SO many spam comments from that thing. I need to redo it. Maybe I can think of something interesting to do with it.
11) I'm not eager for summer to end, but I'm looking forward to school. I have classes in Flash and PHP this semester which is exciting, and I think classes in... Economics? And... uh... Math? I should probably like, you know, check that. Anyway, I like school. I like that over the past year I can see the progress I've made in my skills as a designer and as a person. I was good for me to have to hang around strangers and eat dinner alone and work on coping with the anxiety that would come with that for me. I'm sort of looking forward to coming back to school with more self-confidence than I had last year. I miss the independence school gives me, and I miss picking out clothes to wear, and I miss seeing my duck friends and being around people and checking out books. I hope I can meet more people and be more social this year.
12) The Lottery Ticket reminds me of In the Heights. Like it even takes place over the fourth of July? ...kind of suspicious.
13) I can't wait for November and NaNoWriMoooo. And now I have a laptop so I can go to write ins and actually get things done. I'm on the laptop right now. Her name is Marthatron.